Coffee shop on the main floor of a historic bank building; in addition to pour-over coffee, espressos, tea, and Italian sodas, they serve rolls, muffins and light lunches. Open M-F 7A-5P, Sat 8A-4P, Sun 8A-1P
It’s fun to shop in Hallock. You never know what you’ll find.
- If thrifting is your style, the Senior Center also known as The Station has a secondhand store.
- Buy clothes, baby gifts, flowers, jewelry or coffee beans at Farm Town Floral.
- Our grocery store, the Farmer’s Store, has a great selection of fresh and other foods, as well as a deli.
- Purchase TVs or appliances from Prior Electric, a car from C&M, or some flooring from Grindeland Flooring.
- Red Barn Liquor sells a wide variety of alcohol, including local beer or spirits.
- Need socks, gift wrap, craft materials, or make up? Dollar General has all that and more.
- Bakken Boots sells boots, shoes, work wear and even original art. They also fix zippers and perform other repair work and sewing projects.
- Burgess Greenhouse offers a large selection of plants, flowers and other garden items.
- Last Chance Trading Post sells local Highland beef, as well as shelf stable gourmet food items and wine.
- During the summer and on special occasions in the winter, a farmer’s market is held where you can purchase produce, baked goods, and all kinds of other items.
- Stop by Gullander Hardware for housewares, gifts, or hunting gear.
- You can purchase original photographs at Younggren Photography or get your artwork framed.
- Make copies, print posters or photos, or buy office supplies at the Kittson County Enterprise.
- Stop by Anderson Country Collectibles for all kinds of items, including greeting cards, Christmas decorations, gifts, candy, Scandinavian products, clothes, toys, and much, much more.
- Buy cool clothing items, coffee beans, pottery, or a Kittson County Skies calendar at Bean and Brush.
There’s much more in Hallock than what meets the eye!