Coffee shop on the main floor of a historic bank building; in addition to pour-over coffee, espressos, tea, and Italian sodas, they serve rolls, muffins and light lunches. Open M-F 7A-5P, Sat 8A-4P, Sun 8A-1P
It’s fun to shop in Hallock. You never know what you’ll find.
- If thrifting is your style, the Senior Center also known as The Station has a secondhand store.
- Buy clothes, baby gifts, flowers, jewelry or coffee beans at Farm Town Floral.
- Our grocery store, the Farmer’s Store, has a great selection of fresh and other foods, as well as a deli.
- Purchase TVs or appliances from Prior Electric, a car from C&M, or some flooring from Grindeland Flooring.
- Red Barn Liquor sells a wide variety of alcohol, including local beer or spirits.
- Need socks, gift wrap, craft materials, or make up? Dollar General has all that and more.
- Bakken Boots sells boots, shoes, work wear and even original art. They also fix zippers and perform other repair work and sewing projects.
- Burgess Greenhouse offers a large selection of plants, flowers and other garden items.
- Last Chance Trading Post sells local Highland beef, as well as shelf stable gourmet food items and wine.
- During the summer and on special occasions in the winter, a farmer’s market is held where you can purchase produce, baked goods, and all kinds of other items.
- Stop by Gullander Hardware for housewares, gifts, or hunting gear.
- You can purchase original photographs at Younggren Photography or get your artwork framed.
- Make copies, print posters or photos, or buy office supplies at the Kittson County Enterprise.
- Stop by Anderson Country Collectibles for all kinds of items, including greeting cards, Christmas decorations, gifts, candy, Scandinavian products, clothes, toys, and much, much more.
- Buy cool clothing items, coffee beans, pottery, or a Kittson County Skies calendar at Bean and Brush.
There’s much more in Hallock than what meets the eye!
Wine bar, gourmet foods, cheese, charcuterie, crackers, jams, pasta, olive oil, Sriracha aioli and salad dressing and Scottish Highland Beef.
NINETEEN FORTY EIGHT is a family owned brick-and-mortar in a beautifully restored building in downtown Hallock, Minnesota. We offer a mix of old and new home decor and gift items to appeal to a variety of styles!